
Dear Mom or Dad,
During the sumer, is it going to be normal summer or will we go to lagoon and bondocs [Boondocks is a mini-amusement park] alout? I can't wate till summer. Isn't their less cards in fourth grade [he's referring to a card system at his school for tracking good/bad behavior]. I want to have the best summer ever!!! I['m] so glad we get to go to some cabins in the motens [mountains] on the two last days of school. I[f] your dad who's reading this and you dont know some off the questions, than give this to mom.
P.S. Please write back. I also sure hope we have the best summer ever!! I mean it!!!!
Yours truly,
Thomas
I remember fondly now that feeling of excitement during the last couple weeks of school. The anticipation of summer vacation is such a great feeling. I wish I could put it in a bottle and drink it at my office when I need a boost.
No comments:
Post a Comment